Little Kids And Their Words

Cute things my little boys said today:
9/12/2015

I'm very busy getting my nursing degree.  I want to write down one thing each that my kids say or do every day.  I don't want to forget these precious years even though I'm so busy.

Today Ryan asked Brett, "Dad, the next time you go on a spy mission, can I go with you?"  Then he said, "Austin, I've been to Dad's spy shack, and seen all his guns up stairs."  He and Eathyn really think Brett's a spy.  He's their super hero. 

Ryan is so sweet to me.  He treats me like I'm a precious jewel.  

Eathyn and Ryan repeat themselves like little broken records, we are all trying to get them to stop.

Today, Brett and I started our day off at the gym. We did legs today.  We hate leg day!!! We took Eathyn and Ryan with us.  Saturdays are fun at the gym.  The rock wall is open.  The two of them have so much fun together. After we left the gym Brett and I took the boys to the park and met Austin and Rachel there with a picnic and the bikes.  We had a family foot ball game.  It was fun! The weather was so beautiful! It was the first cool day.  The last day of summer was yesterday.  We have been looking forward to the temperature drop.  The Texas heat gets oppressive. By the end of summer everyone's kinda depressed.  I believe we are all probably lacking vitamin D. 

I love that Eathyn's 7 years old and still loves me to hold him.  He was begging me to go out and enjoy the pretty weather with him tonight. I am so far behind in Anatomy and physiology I. If I don't do well in this class I wont get into the RN program the first time around come spring.  Being with the kids is a huge temptation for me.  I don't want to miss their child hood, but I also would like to start working a couple days to have more money to help the kids as they transition into college and married life.  

Austins a senior.  They removed him today from the starting quarter back position and made him a receiver.  I don't know if it broke Brett and my heart more or Austins.  We've been supporting him in this dream his entire life.  It was a sad day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up too soon!

Back To School: a third of students will be bullied. Here is what we can do about it.

Miracle While Visiting Teaching