Brandon's Eagle Scout Project

October started out very busy.  I was right smack in the middle of my classes to become a  certified teacher for Aware Central Texas.  By mid October I was through with the classes and with that certification I can now teach parenting courses and anger management classes. 
 Brandon was cramming to get his eagle project completed.  He had it planned 2 weeks before his 18th birthday but it rained so he had to put it off.  He was very nervous! Two days before his birthday he finally completed his project.  I was so proud of him! He did an excellent job leading those that showed up to help.  He had a great turn out.  I was pleased with our ward as usual.  I had no idea before the morning of, that girls are welcomed to come work on eagle scout projects.  Brandon begged me the morning of to come out and participate.  I rearranged my schedule and went out.  Eathyn was so excited to be a part of all the action.  Brandon was kind as usual to include him and make him feel important.













Popular posts from this blog

Growing up too soon!

Eathyn Has the Croup

Back To School: a third of students will be bullied. Here is what we can do about it.